Pages

07/08/2011

roses

Rien à fêter, juste pour me faire plaisir, ce bouquet de roses magnifiques offert par mon mari .





6 commentaires:

Maria Ireland a dit…

Lucky you Enjoy :) Greetings Maria

malu2 a dit…

Felicidades!!!! que son preciosas.Besos.

Mona a dit…

Lovely. It`s so nice to be spoiled now and then!
Mona

Eva - tatalamaru a dit…

Felicidades!!! Un ramo precioso...me encantan las rosas.
Besos.

rose cat cottage a dit…

nice bouquet and roses ... ha 'amour. claude

Sandra from Sydney a dit…

what a thoughtful hubby. I have just found your blog and am enchanted - I can see that I will be spending a lot of time exploring it when I am able to. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Allée des Maisons de Poupées

Les Miniatures de Béatrice

Les sites de mes créations
Les Miniatures de Béatrice: poupées miniatures en porcelaine et accessoires miniatures
http://myminiatures.net

Vous n'avez pas tout lu

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here